Saturday, March 7, 2009

Backdrifts

Hmm. I love radiohead. Sorry for the not so daily posting habits as of recent days. I've been super busy thinking about the meaning of life... alright, not quite, but my head's been all over the place lately. Existential and philosophical thoughts are crowding my mind. I need to get back to the world, back to the world where everybody else is. But at any rate, I think maybe by my birthday I will have made 125? My problem is maintaining the lost weight. I cycle from fasting, extreme dieting, plenty of exercise, and the occasional purge, only to hit a wall-- a wall where I binge for three or four days, gain back the weight, feel like shit, and start it over again. I have stayed consistently within the 130-135ish goal mark now for the past I don't even know how long. So my goal now? Make it past that wall and get to 125. This. Will. Be. Done. By. April. First. AGH!
(ru_glamour, ffffound)
Stay strong & carry on,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment