Thursday, January 29, 2009

Real World Barbies

I was thinking a little "real girl" thinspiration would be nice today. Especially since I haven't posted much of it, if any at all. The thing is, for me this kind of thinspo isn't very triggering since I don't have a normal body type to begin with. I'm of the sky-scraping club if you will. Skinny girls who are nearly 5'11" don't show up in real girl thinspo too often. Oh well, I've learned to embrace my height. It just makes finding triggering "real girl" thinspo pictures difficult. Hope you all are staying positive! You can do it!








(pictures courtesy of: flickr, google, random blogs. 
Note: if you see yourself here and would like your picture removed, 
kindly notify me and I will gladly comply.)

Stay strong,
Belle

1 comment:

  1. i've got a new real-girl-thinspiration site .. check it out! :)
    your pics are lovely
    good luck & kisses

    ReplyDelete