Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day Four?!

Okay this is seriously unfair. I was nearly perfect yesterday and today I still weigh the EXACT SAME... 144.4. I might as well paint black spots all over my fat ass and start moo-ing. This calls for a fast. But the week ends are always hard to fast on for me since my mom forces me to eat with her for at least 1-2 meals per day. So I'm thinking I will keep my caloric intake as low as possible and I will do a 3-5 day fast starting monday. Just you watch, I'm going to hurdle this road block like a professional track star. Nothing can stop me from losing weight!
Today: all five stars met
Model Thinspiration: Gisele Bundchen
(people.com, google)
Stay strong & carry on,
Belle

2 comments:

  1. Stick with it Belle, you can do it, but my advice would not be to fast entirely (slowing down the metabolism). Force yourself to eat something every 4 hours (even if it's 1/4 of an apple of celery stick), that way your body will burn it and MORE (cause it knows food is coming).
    I have similar issues with my husband as you do with your mum so I also drink lots of water before hand (he KNOWS my tummy is full of water), I cook the food myself so I know what's in it AND then only eat half. Volunteering to cook will also make sure your mum doesn't suspect anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally do this Belle!
    Stay strong hun :)

    ReplyDelete