Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day Three?

I feel like I'm making no progress here. The scale still says 144. Even though I have been eating under 500 cal, exercising 250 cal, and drinking 7-8 glasses of water a day for the past three days I have only lost 1-1.5 lbs. What the hell?! Maybe it's my lack of sleep. Whatever it is, it better remove itself from blocking my weight loss and help me start shedding pounds. I have determined if I weigh the same damn weight tomorrow (or MORE somehow?!), I am going to try a 3 day fast to see if it won't break whatever weight block my body feels it needs right now. Agh. Just so frustrating.
All five stars met today. Intake: 1 bowl of homemade spicy thai soup (w/o the noodles) (200 cal)
 a handful of raisins (50 cal)
a cup of yoghurt (100 cal)
Total: 350







(ffffound, ru_glamour, fmd1, google, thinspo for life)


(lyrics by Mae)

Stay strong & carry on,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment