Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day Two

Yesterday I completed all 5 stars. Today here's what I've had (I always overestimate calorie content):
-1/3 banana (60 cal)
-4 mini shnyder's pretzels (40 cal)
-1 fiber bar (120 cal)
-1 small serving of plain pasta (200 cal)

Total intake: 420 cal (damn can you say carbssss?!)
Exercise: noneee yet, I overslept a few hours while trying to take a 20 min nap grr
Weigh in: 144 lbs

But even if I don't meet all five stars today, I will make at least 4. And tomorrow I will cut 250 calories out to make up for whatever star I didn't get to today. I so needed the sleep.
Here's some lovely thinspo for you all! Thanks for following everybody!








(supermodels.nl, skinnygossip, ffffound, perfect thinspiration, ru_glamour, flickr)
Stay strong & carry on,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment